The members of Dental Accounting Association work with dentists across the United States. They work mainly with existing practices, but also offer the New Dentist Program, designed for helping new dentists get started.
Our dental accountants focus on existing practices generating sales below $2 million annually with an emphasis on the following:
- We focus on minimizing your taxes.
- Our fees are fixed and understood upfront. No hourly billing surprises.
- Our members provide a free initial consultation to dentists.
- Our members focus on all types of dentists.
- Often, our members are well versed in real estate accounting and QuickBooks accounting since these are integral to all dental practices.
What types of dentists do members service?
Our Dental Accounting Association members service the following types of dentists:
- General dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- Oral surgeons
Our members also service future dental practice owners under our new