The Dental Accounting Association is a network of CPA Firms located in North America working collectively to elevate the quality of dental practice accounting, tax planning, and financial management.
Our collective focus is to minimize your taxes legally by taking advantage of the tax laws.
Each member of the Dental Accounting Association is committed to the following:
- Each Dental Accounting Association member is a licensed CPA.
- Each Dental Accounting Association member is a Certified Tax Coach and has completed advanced training in proactive tax planning conducted by the American Institute of Certified Tax Coaches (AICTC), an independent not-for-profit corporation. In addition to the advanced training, all Certified Tax Coaches are also required to complete additional continuing education training (above state CPA guidelines) each year.
- Minimizing your taxes legally.
- No hourly billing surprises. Our fees are fixed, reasonable and understood upfront.
- We provide benchmarking as part of our services.
- Our members truly focus on all types of dentists.
- Each member is still accepting dental clients and offers a free initial consultation.
And just like most dental practices, our Dental Accounting Association members are operated by sole practitioners and small partnerships. That is why our fee structures are reasonable and we avoid hourly billing.
The Dental Accounting Association is managed by Build Your Firm, which is an accounting marketing and digital marketing agency dedicated to the accounting industry. Build Your Firm has operated since 2003 and works with thousands of accounting firms throughout North America. Build Your Firm does not provide any accounting, tax or brokerage related services.